Friday 11 September 2009

Boom!!

I don't need a sheep thrown at me, and I got out of Facebook games when they took down scrabulous so I am excited about Facebook Lite



get it here: http://lite.facebook.com/

Stripped down, leaner, cleaner and meaner Facebook Lite is the Twitter-killer. What's stopping the social networking gorilla now it's snaffled up FriendFeed?

I still can't see Twitter's business plan, it thumbed its beak at big money and I predict that FB Lite could heap a world of pain on twitter

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't see it as a twitter killer. I think the mass will want to keep hold of the functionality of facebook full fat.I agree on twitters lack of business plan, in fact I imagine facebook will probably buy twitter and just integrate it. And then both will be killed by a mobile social network that is yet to be invented. Mxit on speed.