Saturday 2 October 2010

Paul Smith Globe

I am just back from a week on the road in Budapest and Athens. The Athens gig was WPP's 'unconference' Stream. This was a fantastic program of informal, open discussions around our industry from a binary perspective with agency colleagues and senior clients. I will blog some ideas that were stoked at Stream shortly

I really get excited to go to London Heathrow T5 as I get to pass through my favourite store at any airport in the world.



Paul Smith Globe has all of my usual staples; tailored jackets with a twist, bold swim shorts and quality shoes with thin hardwearing soles I adore.

Making this a truly special place are the rare artefacts that influence Nottingham's greatest export (yes, even better than Torvill and Dean). There are travel journals, old school cameras and contemporary art to buy off the wall. I truly love the experience! Leave time and room on the credit card if you are passing through

It's just a shame I only ever travel with carry on luggage

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Narbonne Ave,Lambeth,United Kingdom

No comments: