Friday 28 August 2009

The Impatient Chef

All arbitrageurs of good taste should head directly to this site...do not pass go and you wont gain 200 pounds

www.theimpatientchef.com

Yes of course its a shameless plug for a good friend's (and skilled media practitioner)new website.

The impatient chef is a wonderfully simple idea - cook fantastically nutritious dishes in 30 mins or less. Genius!

Everything here is done with the busy in mind, short cuts, emailable lists of ingredients and categorisation based on mood.

Words from the impatient chef...

" I usually work every hour that God sends and a few years ago I came to rely too much on, well, unhealthy food. Before I realised what was happening, I was marched off to see a gastroenterologist who told me my guts were screwed, although she had a medical term for it. What followed was a total transformation in my attitude to eating and – a long story short – I decided to eat properly no matter how busy my life would get.

Fast forward a few years and here we are: I have created a collection of wholesome recipes that anyone, even with basic cooking skills, can prepare after a long day at work. All you need to do is “invest” up 30 minutes of your time, follow the simple instructions and you will have an honest meal to end your day. No tricks, no advance chopping, no extra preparation or hidden steps in the instructions to make you double-guessing – all straight forward so you can actually relax while you are preparing your supper.

And – as you would expect from someone with no patience – I even made your shopping experience as quick and hassle free as possible. Just email your list to your mobile and off you go"

All delivered in Gera's trademark no nonsense style - you go girl!

No comments: