Monday 18 May 2009

Is that it?

People who know me sometimes call me shallow, maybe its because I continue to find myself in heavy conversations and I just want to talk like I'm in a bar (minus the profanities)

It's like with art; the people who inhibit the art world and those 'serious' about it can be way too serious and self important. This is something I am acutely aware of as I thought that people took 'what they wanted' out of art or that 'it meant something different to everyone'

I love maths and art and that's why I love this from Craig Damrauer



Craig captures the spirit of modern art for me. Actually he captures the spirit of all the cool stuff out there. I really believe I could have invented Facebook, I could design a capsule men's collection and I could produce the next Kanye West album - but I haven't and that's what I do what I do

No comments: