Saturday 30 May 2009

Scratch this!

I have tried to do the whole guitar hero thing, but its just learning things - there's little or no scope for creativity. But I do love gaming and music so things got really interesting when i saw PS3s Ultimate DJ



The kings of DJ equipment Numark designed the controller with the buttons, a cross-fader and a touch sensitive wheel of steel!

The thing I really like about this hip-hop meets GH is that you can get by just by hitting the right colours in sequence but you make big points by transforming the song into something new. That is what DJing in hip-hop is all about

They say the game will feature everything from Kanye to Run DMC. Beastie Boys' Mike D had his fingerprints all over this and it will be yours in time for Christmas...make space under the TV!

1 comment:

Guitar Arbitrage System said...

I love this. Hope I can get one for my team. :) Thanks for sharing this.